Tools

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:17:13 -0500

Yep, Wayne, you're right... it probably should invest in something a bit
"bigger" like an air-powered die grinder. But, one of the criteria I forgot
to mention was the cost. Right now, my wife thinks having the car is good
for me... even with the money I've already spent. But something tells me(10
years together) that if I started accumulating higher end equipment,
especially just to work on my car, that I'd end up living in an effeciency,
eating ramen noodles for dinner every night, and washing out my underwear in
the combination sink/shower stall. Space is a problem right now, also. We
live in a small place with an open garage. We will be buying a bigger
place(have 1 little boy... twins on the way) with a 2 car garage and an
attached work room... maybe then.

To dremel($40-$60 set) or not to dremel... and wait to make a bigger
purchase. Good food for thought.

Thanks Wayne... I'll start pricing the air-powered doodads.

Later,
Mark

P.S. You can call me "Nick"... inside joke for George.