Oil Consumption

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:27:05 -0500

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com wrote:

>>We just respect our elders here on the list.

>That's funny, because I remember when George was a newbie (and I was
>not).

I think he means "old fart." ;-)

>-Jay
>(listmember longer than George, but not as long as Pat or Wayne)

Hehe.  I remember when the list was all of about 200 strong and there were
no web forums.  Merlin had just recently left the list.  Hotshot hadn't
*quite* delivered their first gen SR20DE header.  Oh yeah, and with a few
bolt-ons out of the Stillen catalog your could make 200 hp. :-)

George
Older than Jay, but still a newbie to him. ;-)