question........japanese turbo

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:58:07 -0500

hay people, got a question that im shooting up in the air my friend just
got back from japan and picked up a turbo for me (hehe).  the only
problem is, is that whenhe gotit he thoght it was from the 20DET engine,
but found out after shipping it to me fond out that it actually came off
of a straight six 4WD. MY question is, will the turbo still b compatable
with the B13 engine (sounds dump but my first time dealing with a turbo
of my own) any help will be appreciated.  thanx doy