t25 in the 12s

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:32:02 -0500

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 02:15:48PM -0500, Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) wrote:

> >http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21158

> Someone else already pointed me to that. Maybe I should have clarified
> more in my original post(s),

No, I understood your question (challenge?) clearly.  I'm still working
on procuring the slips.  Everybody I've contacted claims to have slips,
and access to digitizing them, but I get a lot of "when I get home.."

In the words of the really smart, old guy in all of those Kung Fu movies,

 "Patience, Grasshopper..." ;)

In the mean time, if an SE-R with full bolt-ons and a 100-shot of N20
can break twelves (only about 240 WHP, remember) can break twelves, why
do you not think that 250+ WHP T25 cars can't do it?  Granted, these cars
are very agressively tuned, and they are just past (not just under) the
limits of safety on the fuel system and MAF sensor, but a twelve is a
twelve, you know?  I'm not saying that a stock DET with a boost
controller at 250 WHP is a good idea, I'm saying that they exist.

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |