What's the most SE-R-like manumatic?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:38:59 -0500

Stay away from RSX with a 5spd "sportshift" tranny. Its a automatic, awefull
at that and will break down on U very soon. Honda has some supperior
enginering behind their cars and is way over Nissan in terms of technology
but the 5spd automatics in CL, TLs, MDXs and RSX are no good, I say 90% of
CLs and TLs have their tranny repleaced within a year. On the other hand
their 6spd trannies have syncro problems- rebuild a few of em already.
Mike Jez
used to be against Honda....but since working for em...my persepctive has
changed after on NSX spin