10:1 compression with Turbo ?

Josh Higgins slownx2k@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:04:47 -0500

Really? I didn't even know those existed. Only problem is I don't really
have time to look around. I've got a friends garage for a week and that's
it. I really hate to rush things but it's my only choice right now. Funny, I
called JWT and they told me I was crazy and tried to see me a set of forged
pistons.

I've heard a JWT ECU made to run on 9.5:1 won't run on on, say a motor w/
8.5:1.. But would it work (or at least run) on 10:1?

I just need the car to run on 7psi of boost with a 10:1 compression motor
with an ECU for 9.5:1 compression. Sounds silly, huh?

At this point it looks like my only option is shelling out an extra $350 to
get a used US Spec motor.