unusual B13 front spoilers

? ?" <grailer@yifan.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:51:27 -0500

"Brent Meints" <mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu> wrote:

  > www.dg-racing.com

  > The dg racing front lip is nice.  Not many around and it isn't
  > "ricey," and you can easily add a splitter to it, and it is paint
  > able.

Brent, thanks for this post. As a result of it, I called DG Racing, spoke with
Dominic, and ordered the 4" version. Alas, the 6" version (offering a 4" drop)
won't properly fit the B13 SE-R front spoiler due to its requiring a firm seal
and the SE-R's curved front spoiler. To quote Dominic:

  "SE-R have a different front bumper than normal Sentra... so
  the Skirt doesnt hold at his best on SE-R bumper (lower part
  is curved instead of flat). For this reason, I'll recommend
  a 4" Front Skirt with 3M adhesive, because 6" needs a really
  good contact with the bumper."

I ordered my 4" in paintable grey today for US$18 (yes, eighteen dollars!).
Thanks again for finding the site - I had no idea anyone actually made a skirt
like this and had resigned myself to buying vinyl siding to bolt on to the front
spoiler...

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss