What The?

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:08:24 -0500

>There are a couple of T25s in the twelves

Ahhh, here we are again with the abominable snowman, oops, I mean the 12
second T25 car.

Where are these cars? Does anyone care about proof anymore? Just because you
saw it on the internet, does not mean it is true. I keep hearing claims of 12
second T25's, and have yet to see one single one.

Somebody show me some proof, a video, a timeslip, but no friend's brother's
cousin's niece's car stuff. Please.

(I'm not saying that it can't be done, I'm just saying that it is doubtful.)

-Jay
(old fashioned asshole that likes proof)