Koni Shock problems

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:56:27 -0500

-I have a blown set of Koni Yellow inserts that apear to be blown... anyone
- ever dealt with Koni and their warranty ?
- Mike Jez

I wouldn't worry about it, with UR superior auto-x skills U can probably get
them to sponsor U.

Lee
1980 Toyota Corolla (somewhere)
1991 NX Auto Style (smashed up)
1991 NX ITS           (rolled over and still kicken)
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (used to be mine)
2002 Spec V             (piece of junk, Jez could beat it on a road course
in his SE-R blindfolded after drinking a bottle of Vodka)
1991 Toyota Camry (my moms, i drove it once)
1995 Toyota Camry (my moms now my brothers, drove that once too)