good bye and good ridence!

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:04:34 -0500

I missed my last 2 AutoX events but 4 M cars showed up. 2 M3s one M5 sedan
new one and one M Coupe. I was quicker in my Maxima over the M5 by over 10
seconds by just looking at their times compared to mine, same track, same
layout, same weather. I was quicker than all of the BMWs, only cars that
would beat me is a AC Cobra 427, Miata, ZO6 Vette, and a Cobra Stang IT car,
there was one Celica GT that would be hard to beat and a RS4 Audi with 500
HP and AWD. I'm going AutoX tomorrow at Joliet Junior College here in
Chicago early in the morning, if anyone wants to come out and see some
German cars get their ass whopped by a family car be my guest :P M3s are
pretty nice cars but for that much $$$ I reather buy a Supra or a C5 Vette.
A bolt on SE-R can smoke a M3....a Turbo SE-R can whop its ass- I once
pulled on a M3 4 sedan with my BBird pretty hard about 15 cars to 140MPH.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima 32K miles NOSed, stock clutched 311WHP family car, never a single
problem
93 SE-R slower than the Max in the autoX.