good bye and good ridence!

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:41:47 -0500

At 06:26 PM 7/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>my "classic" Se-r I am happy to say I am rid of it and all it's problems.

That would correctly be "its", the possessive pronoun of "it".  "It's" is a
contraction of "it is".  Wouldn't want you to embarrass your self in
front  of the country club BMW guys  ;)   Lots of the guys on the list
would benefit from some  similar research on "there", "they're" and
"their".  Yeah, I know I stick my periods outside the quotes, anti-textbook
fashion;  it's the programmer in me;  I think it's more logical that way.

>I am joining the many that I have seen leave the list over the
>years.   It's annoying as hell that whenever I would ask for help I was

Jeesh, I helped ya' out  with the starter thing last year.  Sorry to hear
you're so ticked.

>Well I don't want to waste anymore of my time with you all, I'd rather go
>drive my faster than any Se-r, M3.

Nice car.  Congrats.

   -WC