Starters

TBrooks522@aol.com TBrooks522@aol.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:16:33 -0500

geo3@earthlink.net writes:

> Jeffrey A. Belmont wrote:

> >Mitsubishi starter in the Nissan NX 2000 - If I hadn't just replaced mine
> >wouldn't have understood either

> I knew what he meant.  I was just teasing.

> No where in the original post was anything mentioned about a Mitsu NX.
> Only a Mitsu *starter* for the NX.  No such thing as a Mitsu NX. :-)

> George Roffe

I knew what you meant. I was just teasing.  Isn't that what newbies are
supposed to do?  At this point I am still converting B15, DET, SR20 etc, into
things I  understand. What is the "designation" for my 2.5 liter Altima
engine.  I feel the need, the need to get speed, from people that have worked
with the above engine.
Learned a lot from yous guys too.
~Todd