egr and bpt

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:52:46 -0500

Muahauahauhauhahahahahaaahh ...

Okay, first off, don't be scared ... just don't solder wires on your car
while the battery is connected.  Oh wait, you read about that, right?

I fried an ECU because I was stupid :)  The reason I posted all that was so
someone reading through the archives would get an extremely detailed view of
the chain of events and consequences, and not make the same mistakes, or be
able to troubleshoot it if they do.

Neeeeeeext question...

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>