Starters

Bill the arcstarter arcstarter@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 06:16:37 -0500

"Josh Foster" <jfoster@hoelscherengr.com> wrote

>The starter just died on my 92 SE-R, so I searched the archives and found
>the part number for the brush assembly for the Hitachi unit.  If

Are you referring to the p/n 23378-42L70, posted by Larry on June 14th or
so?

I just ordered this component for my starter (92 Classic) and was greatly
irked to discover that it doesn't fit my application!

$139 later I put in a new Mitsu-equiv rebuilt from AutoZone...

I'll trade my unused (and nonreturnable) 23378-42L70 brush board for one
warm (must be new) Shiner Bock...  Any takers?  Please?

-Bill
'92 Classic w/ new starter with nice 'turbine' sound