G20 Tranny Problems

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:46:25 -0500

Well you said something with the question of fuses or switches....there is a
droping resistor that may have failed.  Its usualy mounted on the strut
tower, long gray metal thing with like two wires going into it.  It
sometimes says Jecs on it.  What it is responsable for is controling the
harshness of the shift or something like that.  I havent looked too hard
into it.  But i remember on altimas.net (lol yea i was bored) people
removing it and saying the tranny shifted HARD and jumped.  Could be that,
but then again im speaking out of my butt here I think.  Fluid change should
have helped alot.  Could be cloged lines in the radiator, bands
slipping....numerous things unfortuntaily

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)