i need some info

Brandon Fujishige serturbo@hotmail.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:42:25 -0500

LeMMeHiTDaT13@cs.com wrote:
>well the engine is an american spec with 80k plus mile but i have a >spare
>JDM(edited) engine couldn't i jus swap those and thrown a turbo >on that
>one???

I'm assuming you mean a 10:1 engine when you say japan spec.  If you go that
way, you won't be able to run as much boost.  Your timing maps would have to
be less aggressive as well.  I would stick with the original motor and keep
the JDM one as a spare.  Or you could also sell the JDM motor and get a DET,
like someone else suggested.  Just compare prices.  It would most likely be
more cost effective to get a DET.

Bran
98 SE-R F-Max stage I