tree sap removal

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:08:50 -0500

Does anyone have a trick and/or suggestion for removing tree sap from paint?
I used Mother's Cleaner Wax last weekend and it didn't really do anything. I
also have some of that blue stuff for removing road tar, bugs, and sap but
that just kinda smudges it more. Problem is I park at home under a water oak
(hundreds of little dots of sap) and at work I park under pine trees
(big-azz globs of sap) and they bake in the GA sun on my black paint... this
is really starting to annoy me...

Brian
'92 SE-R "doesn't understand why he keeps buying black cars.."