i need some info

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:03:55 -0500

Depends on how much work and how reliable you want the system to be.  If
you do a swap to a DET then you will have a nice working engine with no
reliability problems if left in factory form.  If you do a turbo kit to
your car then you run the risk of things not working together quite
right and things going bad.  The quality of the Fmax and hotshot kits
has gotten better of the last year or two.  I would look at a DET swap
and then look at upgrading the turbo, intercooler and waste gate on it
at a later date.

Brent Meints