SNAFU

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:55:05 -0500

Adam, what I gather you're saying, is that the tube can be removed? This is
where it goes back into the engine, underneath where that top bolt is? If
this is possible, I'll be PB blasting that bitch to death! At one point, I
undid the top bolt hoping it would free up the tube. So I'm guessing that by
using the PB blaster and taking the top bolt off, that I'll be able to work
the tube loose. Krist, I'd hate for that puppy to break. I think I'll let
this be a very good second choice if the first choice doesn't pan out. I
hesitate pulling anything out that doesn't want to come easily or is w/o
threads. No likey to breaky things.

Thank you very much,
Mark