Any info on 03 Spec V?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:01:16 -0500

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 05:44:34PM -0500, Ray Sta.Juana wrote:

> Hey guys, does anyone have any info on the 03 Spec V's?

Not really.  Have you searched B15Sentra.net?  Tons of people slinging
all sorts of speculation, but...

> I heard that they're offering yellow exterior

This is as true as any press release can be trusted to be.

> and also getting rid of the red interior (or at least make it optional)

I'm not sure there's an answer for this.  I bet that a quick hit of
FreshAlloy.com would resolve a few of your questions at least. :)

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |