Tranny Upgrade Survey

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:48:42 -0500

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 08:51:03PM -0500, mike kojima wrote:

> You can install a Maxima final drive ratio which is
> 3.9 vs the spec v 4.4 to help out with that.

What Maurice said to me in a private message was more along the lines of
the 1-2 shift's RPM drop being wrong (too deep).  After he pointed that
out to me, I tend to agree.  Yeah, Spec owners gripe a lot about 1st gear
being over too quickly, and I can't blame them, but could they also put
in a Max first gear gearset?

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |