B13 parts prices soaring

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:22:06 -0500

Edwen, NX 2000 wrote:

> >>Following your idol Jezz and blowing up the 944?

> >You know, I don't know what to say, but most things that come to
> >mind aren't very nice.  Like many of your posts, I don't know where this
> >is coming from or why.  It strikes me as kind of rude too.

>My deepest apologies, I did not intend to offend you with that comment.

OK.  No worries Edwen.

I honestly didn't know what to think.  To be honest, I still don't
understand, but I'm slow sometimes (mostly on the race track if you talk
with my friends ;-).

Anyway, like I said, no sweat.  Mike Jez is working on the hamster powered
mill and Bob Legere is working on one for me, but said something about
needing to find a source for heavy water......

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>