B13 parts prices soaring

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:26:43 -0500

Edwen, NX 2000 wrote:

>IIRC, Cameron said every 2 years and when your car hits 10 years old then
>it becomes an anually thing.

OK.  I'm 90% certain the first inspection does not occur for 3 years though.

>BTW Geo, when is your ITS race car done?  You've had the under
>construction thing for a while.

Would you like to sponsor me?  That would certainly help.

I'm working on it casually when I find the time.  I still have a bit of
adhesive in the interior to remove as well as the sunroof mechanism.  Then
I have to temporarily remove the heater, tag the wiring harness and bag it
(I'm not totally removing it for painting), and then I can put the cage
in.  But, since I'm losing my job in 30 days, the cage will have to wait
until I have another job.  Find me another job and that will help too.

I have some more photos to add to my 944 page, but since I'm working all
weekend (without additional compensation) for a company that is going to
reward me by laying me off, it won't happen this weekend.
>Following your idol Jezz and blowing up the 944?

You know, I don't know what to say, but most things that come to mind
aren't very nice.  Like many of your posts, I don't know where this is
coming from or why.  It strikes me as kind of rude too.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>