"The Maxx" can he prove it?

andreas mikoleiczik moppel_det@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:28:45 -0500

  I think it is really easy to run 12s on a T28. I have seen a few T28
B13 and B14 cars run 12s. I have done a few cars myself that have run
between 12.4 - 12.8 with a T28 so I see no problem with his claims.

Andreas Miko

_____
Hello, life is love...?

[IMAGE]>From: "Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta)" >To: >Subject: "The Maxx" can
he prove it? >Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:14:02 -0500 > >A few weeks ago
(or less) "The Maxx" (** see note at bottom **) said he had a >12 second
timeslip for his B14 with a T28. It also said this in SCC for the >USCC
entry. I have asked him twice in email, and CC'ed the list, for a copy of
>his timeslip or some other way to back this up. Some more details of the
run >would be nice. The messages to the list were held (bad subject). The
direct >messages to him have gone unanswered. > >My request still stands.
I would like to see a copy of the timeslip or have >some credible
witnesses give me details. > >So basically, I'm calling you out, "the
maxx". Time to prove it, or admit >defeat. > >(I'm not saying this cannot
be done, I'm just saying that it is unlikely >enough that I don't believe
it without proof.) > >*** Note *** >Is this the same guy that got kicked
off the list a few years ago for doing >something stupid, then was
allowed back? > >-Jay >timeslip proof