"The Maxx" can he prove it?

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:14:02 -0500

A few weeks ago (or less) "The Maxx" (** see note at bottom **) said he had a
12 second timeslip for his B14 with a T28. It also said this in SCC for the
USCC entry. I have asked him twice in email, and CC'ed the list, for a copy of
his timeslip or some other way to back this up. Some more details of the run
would be nice. The messages to the list were held (bad subject). The direct
messages to him have gone unanswered.

My request still stands. I would like to see a copy of the timeslip or have
some credible witnesses give me details.

So basically, I'm calling you out, "the maxx". Time to prove it, or admit
defeat.

(I'm not saying this cannot be done, I'm just saying that it is unlikely
enough that I don't believe it without proof.)

*** Note ***
Is this the same guy that got kicked off the list a few years ago for doing
something stupid, then was allowed back?

-Jay
timeslip proof
http://www.nx2k.com/eclipse/1188111974.jpg