B13 parts prices soaring

Wayne Cox wcox@dnaco.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:20:47 -0500

Anyone else noticed Nissan's prices on B13 specific parts soaring through
the friggin' roof?!  I was checking on replacements for Lisa's leaky tranny
switches (93 NX) and got prices of $21 and $14 for them!  IIRC, they were
only like $8 and $6 last time I ordered them for mine.

Years ago when I was a Toyota guy, they had really cheap prices for
"consumables" and most everything in the parts catalog.  But once the car
got beyond about 8 years old, the prices went up by X3 or X4 times.  Damn,
I hope Nissan isn't pulling the same crap on us.

  -Wayne Cox
     '92 SE-R  First in the Fourteens - now parts car?????
        '91 NX2k quick beater  '93NX2k  Lisa's