Hatch Supports - DENIED!

Julian julianh@alchemysemi.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:27:03 -0500

Wayne wrote:
>We're sorry to inform you that we are unable to fill your order for the
>Mighty Lifts.  The vendor has just informed us they are out of stock.  We

Man, that sucks.  It is only getting harder find parts for a
9-10-11 year old car that didn't even sell that many to begin with.

>So I guess our options are back to:  1) big $$ from Nissan  2) wood
>stick  3) bruises on head

This is what I used before and it worked pretty good!  It is
very unobtrusive, activates automatically, and is cheap.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/productnoitem.jhtml?CATID=65926&BQ=jcw2

The only downside is that to close your hatch you'll need two hands,
one to lift the hatch slightly and one to flip the prop back down.  It says
won't fit Nissans but you just have to file down the clamp that fits
the strut shaft.

-Julian
'92 NX turbo & '92 SE-R