Spec V oil Consumption

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:52:09 -0500

How many problems have U had with your 99 GXE 1.6L ? I'll bet none....rest
assured that QR engine won't be around for too long. Anyone remember the
VE30DE ?? Yeah only sold here for 2 years...one of the biggest mistakes
Nissan ever made...well not as big as making a B15 SE-R with 4 doors and a
truck engine.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R never burnt a drop of oil- SR20 power
01 Maxima 30K miles, 5spd never burnt a drop of oil even with NOS-310WHP

> but a side note here, when I bought my 1999 1.6 GXE I
> was swamped almost weekly with Nissan trying to sell me their ext.
warranty. I