QR25DE Oil Consumption

JFormantes@aol.com JFormantes@aol.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:52:11 -0500

<<  I know for an established fact when you get drunk (every
 damned day) you can't read your friggin' calculator (*or* your abacus) and
 you *certainly* slid a decimal point.  How irresponsible. >>

Oh........yeah gone are days, with those freakin slide rules....one little
mistake your whole exam finals goes garbage.

<<  the tech guy said that when they were
testing the emmisions; they got the O2 sensors connected backwards.  This
caused the car to run rich; which in turn pitted and burned the Catalytic
converter, the one closest to the engine. >>

I told you!.....somebody GOT DRUNK.....is that possible connecting O2 sensors
backwards?... he might have been very sick.

So far we have only two theories:

1. Low tension piston rings
2. O2 sensors connected backwards

I know somebody else will come up with his own version of QR25 oil problem....