suspension swap

Ben Baird ben@polycore-usa.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:53:18 -0500

Hi All,
Is it possible to switch the spring/strut assembly between to B13's
completely intact?  I wan to swap my AGX's from my wrecked '91 SE-R to my
new '92 SE-R, since they both have stock springs I figured this would be the
easiest way.  If I can swap the combo's between cars will I need an
alignment afterwards?  A little extra Camber never hurt a B13 but will I
mess up the toe or Caster doing this?  How hard is it to swap out the
combo's between the cars if at all possible.  Are the rears any harder then
the fronts (minus the rear seat removal)?  Does the rear suspension have to
be loaded with the sway bar attachments being on the struts?  Any help would
be much appreciated.

Ben
'91 SE-R
'92 SE-R