URGENT! Need help locating exhaust manifold

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:41:45 -0500

I need an exhaust manifold that will fit my car (98 Sentra SE) so if anyone
has an old one lying around I'll buy it off you and even pick it up within a
reasonable distance. They wanna charge me 180 bux for a new one..ouch.

Also, can I drive it even though it's got the crack in it? Any harm done to
anything if I do? I've been told I can't weld it due to high pressures. The
crack is on the far right tube and it's halfway around the left side of the
tube. Please please please someone respond cuz it's my only car.  Thanx

Ray