Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:21:10 -0500

 New guy wrote.....
> If you need even MORE power, you could also use a Q45 sensor, which
> flows even more, doesn't need the subtractor program either, and is
> still keeping your engine all-Nissan. ;)
I'm sorry but the Cobra MAF is a Hitachi unit also...how do I know ?? cause
I have a Cobra MAF, TTZ MAF and 94 Q45 MAF here.... they are all Hitachi.
Q45 one is huge but U will blow the shit out of the engine before the TTZ
MAF tops out. Cobra MAF is good for a DE that is stock bottom end. Unless U
can get a MAF for cheap as hell - Q45 one then its a good deal...otherwise
Q45 MAF is shit load of $$$ and not worth it. Its also used on Skyline
GT-Rs- as a UPGRADE.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R with too many spare parts, engines.
01 Maxima pretty fast 30MPG daily commuter.