Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

Schmotty4Hire@aol.com Schmotty4Hire@aol.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:39:23 -0500

In a message dated 6/17/2002 12:02:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cowboydren@b15sentra.net writes:

> > speedometer cutoff), I assume B15s also have 105 mph cutoff.  You want to
> dyno

> Actually (waaaay off-topic), I'm not aware of any governor on any B15
> from the XE through the SE, though they may have implemented on on the
> SE-R, but nobody's proven it.  Maybe that's the key; none of us have
> enough horsepower to pull our porkers up to the limits that were set.

105? I've gotten my 99 SE-L up to 115 before it cuts off. sometimes it cuts
off at 111, I think it's the warmer air of the summer or something.

alan