and it finally happend

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:58:09 -0500

and it happened on a road best suited for ANY se-r. a nice, back country road
that was paved (but no painted lanes) that was so twisty, it seemed like i
needed a Peugeot 206, some tarmac tires, and a co driver barking out road
notes.  yesterday my car finally hit the 100k mark...dying motor mount and
all.
instead of going on and on like some movie star winning some pointless award
and thanking every person that he/she has ever known, im just going to say
"thanks" to everyone that has helped me with my NX.  you all know who you are
:-)

Alex
'93 NX2k