Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:31:06 -0500

>>You need to do research, then come back and ask
>>specific questions, show the folks you did some of the work.

>Actually I've been researching the SE-R online for a while now.

Ah, if you had mentioned that in your first post, I wouldn't have thrown a 'tude
on ya.

>Sadly enough, nothing showed up about the Hotshot kit.

You must not have used the appropriate search criteria.

>how much did it cost and did you need to buy anything that
>wasn't included in the kit to make it work?

I don't pay attention to turbo threads but I recall a price of about $3,000 and
at least two people bitched about stuff not be in the kit that they assumed
would be.

>And Bruce, I know you're just ragging on me cause I'm new to the list, and
>you're old, no hard feelings. ;)

A trial by fire.  You are stronger for having survived, Grasshopper.  I look
forward to meeting you at the next SE-R Convention.

BiH