WRC

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:07:39 -0500

I watched the Acropolis Rally this weekend.. much better than the other
MORON who kept dumbing it down for NASCAR/Circle Jerk crowd... at least
Despain is more open minded... although I like Alain DeCadenet... his
Victory By Design episodes rule! Esp. Porsche! Originally the WRC program
had a British announcer who was great, knew all the drivers, and all the
tech stuff... now with the NASCAR channel doing near-real time coverage we
get the Circle Jerk idiots commentating... it's as bad as Jason Priestly
doing ABC's coverage of the US Gran Prix last year!
{climbs off soap box} sorry about rant... Speed Channel pisses me off..
Brian
'92 Classic