Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

Nicholas Hadiaris nhadiaris@mac.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:17:19 -0500

>You need to do research, then come back and ask
>specific questions, show the folks you did some of the work.

Actually I've been researching the SE-R online for a while now.  I've read
just about every article and link from se-r.net, (its possible I missed a
link) and I ran a search in the list archives before I posted my question.
Sadly enough, nothing showed up about the Hotshot kit.  And I've read just
about everything on the custom turbo conversions that have been done out
there, but where I'm new to tuning I'd rather start out with either a kit,
or a DET for my first turbo SE-R.

As for the being specific part.

>how much did it cost and did you need to buy anything that
>wasn't included in the kit to make it work?

Sounds pretty specific to me. :) I've checked the Hotshot site but they
never list the price of the whole kit, and I'm too lazy to give them a call.
But anyway, I got an email address for someone that's installed the kit on
his SE-R so I can get the info I wanted from him.  Thanks for everyone that
wrote back and offered their advice!

And Bruce, I know you're just ragging on me cause I'm new to the list, and
you're old, no hard feelings. ;)

Nick Hadiaris
Saco, Maine
90 Dodge Spirit auto (for sale)