Motul Gear Oil

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:28:11 -0500

Wow, that was fast! Motulusa emailed me on Wed. that they were sending me
some Motul ESTER. I got home from work on Friday, and there it was. Whoooo
whoooo... looks like my '91 SE-R is going to get some gear fluid change this
weekend. I can't believe how I lucked out on this.... 6 liters, for free.
They even sent an invoice with the case... a savings of $71!

I was thinking of getting either the Motul ESTER or Redline MTL.... guess
which one I'm going to use. I'll have to remember to email them and say a
big "Thank you". I'm not a penny pincher, not in the strickest sense, by any
means... but, boy, do I love to save money, especially when it's unexpected.

I sure hope Mike Kojima was right, and that this is some of the best gear
oil to use.

Later,
Mark