Shiner Bock

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:46:31 -0500

> I am struck with how young I am. Us youngins read about the Cold War in
our
> middle school textbooks. You might as well be calling him a Redcoat or
> something as far as I am concerned. :-D
Damn Ben don't forget about the drinking party...ehh SE-R geek out in your
garage in a few weeks from now..I will bring the keg...err I mean the tools
it will be alot of fun. I need to put in a new clutch in the Maxima as the
NOS is really starting to hurt my stock clutch with 310WHP going through it.
Yeah anyone who wants to come and have some fun stop by Bens garage in about
4 weeks...this should be verrrrry good :P
Mike Jez
I LuV Heineken !