non se-r/ vw

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:36:42 -0500

U will get a code from the ECU for vacuum leak and short trim fuel code also
if U wanna vent it to the atmoshere. I know Bosch ECMs like the top of my
hand, 1st had experience with Audi and VW, I'm a master then it comes to
those cars. Not only will the car run like shit, it will also be slower and
have a check engine light on.
Mike Jez
Audi Factory Trained Technician.