Shiner Bock

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:55:13 -0500

At 10:45 PM 6/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Wayne has left Cincy for good - so can I have his Shiner Bock?

Sure!  Actually I sampled one recently.  It's in the grocery (Ingles) here
and some bars.  Wasn't real impressed with the stuff, honestly.  Was a
little different, maybe better than mass market stuff.  But I'll stick with
the local Highland Gaelic Ale, thanks!

Oh yeah -- "here" is just south of Asheville, NC.  6 hours from Cincy.  The
2600 ft altitude may sap a little HP from the NA car.  But get this -- when
it's 15deg in Cincy it's about 40 here.  And when it's 88 in Cincy, we're
about 78 or 80  :)

>Can you believe he'd leave Cinci - after I welded up his exahust on a
>holiday weekend? (years ago)

Thanks again, Man!

>I promise I'll give him the beer - once I'm done with it... :)

Eeewwww!

   -WC