Shiner Bock

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:54:59 -0500

Bill the arcstarter wrote:

>Wayne has left Cincy for good - so can I have his Shiner Bock?

Yeah, I know he has.  Hmmmm....  I have some ideas on how you can get all
the Shiner you can drink for a weekend. :-)

>Can you believe he'd leave Cinci - after I welded up his exahust on a
>holiday weekend? (years ago)

Hehe.  Welding is involved in the above "all you can drink Shiner Bock."

>I promise I'll give him the beer - once I'm done with it... :)

Be my guest.  Literally.

Hmmm.....  Perhaps I should send you a round trip plane ticket and you can
come down and weld up my cage.  All you can drink Shiner. ;-)

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>