1991 NX2000 brakes

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:38:14 -0500

The Walrus wrote:

>wha wha wha? not all NXen come with AD22VFs on the front? I did not know
>that - thanks for the massive organized flamming - I needed that :-P.

Hehe.  BTW, the grief was due to being bold and making strong statements,
not for being wrong.  It happens to all of us.  Don't ask me how I know. ;-)

>out of curiosity, when you get ABS AD22VFs, don't they have whack hookups
>for ABS?  that's just what I would figure. hmmmmm interesting.

No.  The calipers and rotors are very much the same.  The ABS stuff is
separate.  But, the problem is with the catalogs.  All of the brake
catalogs (even in the replacement aftermarket) have the Sentra/NX brake
stuff wrong.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>