Hotshot turbo kit

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:25:04 -0500

> especially for what you asked.  You need to do research, then come back
and ask
> specific questions, show the folks you did some of the work.

and people wonder why we get less and less new guys on this list :-)

most of the people seem to get side tracked that the kit doesn't offer the
huge t3/t04e (even though I think it does now)
It's a pleasant setup for a more than fair price.
With any kit, you will have to supply/do a little work to make everything go
perfect.

> Here's the <a href="http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/">old list
archives</a>
> which should offer plenty of info to discourage you.

I think it is a good kit overall.  Nice power, nice equipment

> Bruce in Houston, five year list veteran

JGY
on the list since '95