Volk Rims

RSlate1282@aol.com RSlate1282@aol.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:11:17 -0500

In a message dated 6/12/02 4:47:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
se-r-request@lists.deskmedia.com writes:

> I'm looking at 15x6.5 wheels with 205-50-15 Potenza Pole Position
> SO3s for my SE-R.

Mike this is the very same set up I'm running on my 97 Sentra and I really
like the rims and tires. The rims are holding up very well on day to day
driving and the tires while not cheap really hold and they seem to stick
better the hotter they get. I'm using both these tires and rims for daily
driving and autocrossing and I'm 100 per cent happy with them when
autocrossing and as a daily driver. I've got about 25 to 30 autocross events
on the tires, each autocross event has 3 main runs and about 5 fun laps for
each event I've attended and I've got about 33,000 to 35,000 miles on the
tires and there is about 1/3 of the tire tread left so the tires seem to be
holding up good.

Ron Slate