body repair

Christopher Seabert wickedsr20de@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:45:33 -0500

STAY away from them guys!!! It is a scam.  We had it here in Hawaii once and
my aunty got taken advantage because of this.  They do a pretty shitty job
and they give you a fake phone number after in case you have any problems
with it.  It is another way to bring a criminal to you house so they can
work on your car and look at what you have.  The job on my aunties van was
very poor quality and when it started to flake of(bondo under primer)  she
could not get in touch with them.  Stay away and save for a nice
proffesional job.

>I was at the car wash the other day, and this guy came up to me offering to
>fix a dent and some scratches on my 200sx.  He gave me a fairly resonable
>price.Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with these type of
>people that just come up making body repair offers...
Can they be trusted?