Nopi and Brembo brakes

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:36:02 -0500

Whats funny is everyone immedtatly thinks Brembo=supper good.  Well they are
one of the larger OEM suppliers for rotors and brakeing bits.  If you look
on the side or inside the hat of alot of stock rotors I wouldnt be suprrised
if you didnt see a brembo stamp, or maybe bosch.  Think when I got my Nissan
ad22vf rotors they had a bosch stamp on the inside.  Which made dad laugh,
since he works at bosch making brake rotors every day.

Which made the texas convention interesting when dad and steve from SMC got
talking about brakes.  Anyone there heard them a little, it got a little
more interesting after his speach and came and talked with dad.  Hell he
offered to take us to dinner so we could continue talking since Steve never
really had heard from the manufacturing side of rotors.

When I worked for Bosch I learned alot about what makes a good rotor and a
bad rotor and the science that goes into making them and how they work on
cars or how to improve braking.  Working in the engineering department of
the place was fun :)

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)

> Hey everybody, I was really really REALLY bored at work today, so I
decided
> to sellout and peruse Nopi's website. The Nissan brake section has some
> Brembo OEM (?) front disc replacements for reasonably cheap. Has anyone
used