G20 belts on a mouse

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:39:28 -0500

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 11:25:52AM -0500, geo3@earthlink.net wrote:

> YES!  Someone else brought that to my attention privately as well.

It may still prove to be a fight.  A friend of mine with a '91 G just
got through a mini-ordeal with the local Infinity Stealership over this
exact problem.  My friend had to call in the big wigs at a national
level to get the dealer to *keep* from charging him something around
$800 in PARTS, not to mention labor on top of that.  The official word
from them was that it's warranteed on a case-by-case basis.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

--
-=|JP|=-               Good, Fast, Cheap; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |