PITA

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:53:40 -0500

> By the way did anyone else come across really mashed up motor mount bolts
> when they first took it off?

no but my rear crossmember bolts were all messed up at the very tip.... but
that might of been me.

The little round mount on the dog bone was harder then the es bushing.... It
was as hard as the thing it mounts into.  I wasnt even gonna try and replace
that thing, I didnt see any point if its stiffer then the one i was gonna
replace it with.

I have the next two days off, I might try to get the firewall mount in... then
again it might rain and im feeling a little lazy.

-sean