traffic ticket in a parking lot, VA readers be careful!

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:19:27 -0500

Jason...my friend got a DUI in his driveway cause he made it home from the
bar and never made it inside the house. Had his foot on the brake all nite
long and car in drive in his drive way ! Cop was driving by and saw
this...and got him for a DUI. So anytime ya ass is drunk...just sleep in the
pass side or in the back seat- I had a cop try to give me a test and I told
him I am not gonna take it cause I am on the pass seat and not driving after
5 more cops showed up they lemme sleep back in my car with no DUIs.
Mike Jez
01 Max- very nice cuddly sleeping quarter.
93 SE-R